Our office is providing state of the art laser diagnosis, and Digital X-ray for minimum radiation exposure and maximum diagnosis.
We are also providing high definition intra oral camera live video with freeze frame to help patients to understand their own oral conditions/ask questions/ document for insurance billing.
Here you see our assistant Sandy explaining to a patient what is on the chair side monitor.
Dr Kempf is showing an area of concern to one of his patients.
Many of our clients report that they chew, smile, and speak better after correcting their oral problems. Many oral problems are often mis or un-diagnosed. It is important to have a trained professional evaluate your oral health periodically.
Here are some of the services, which define our practice:
- State of the art Sterilization Certified to recomendations set by American Dental Association (ADA) and Centers of Disease Control (CDC)
- Conservative treatments including cosmetic fillings, inlays, porcelain and gold
- Sculpturing cosmetic fillings on the front teeth. (This is important to restore proper aesthetics and pronunciation. Extension of canines and central incisors allows for proper muscle and bone movements, and succesful TMJ & headache managment. )
- Designing and matching cosmetic crowns/veneers to your preference and function.
- Saving infected teeth with root canal therapy
- Routine oral surgery with oral sedation with pills and local anesthetic when appropriate
- Pediatric restorative care – space maintenance
- Cosmetic partial dentures
- Metal free restorative procedures (i.e. crowns, dentures, bridges, inlays, etc.)
- Cosmetic and metal-free bridge work
- Functional and Cosmetic Implant reconstruction and surgical placement.
We offer you a hot spa towel, neck wrap, and warm anesthetic for your comfort.